TechnoBox is a sturdy, long lasting and reusable packing box of metal and plywood. This combination of materials produces a light and superior strong packaging solution. Many packaging applications can benefit from minimization of space, weight and box assembly time provided by TechnoBox.
Materials used in box construction ensure its reliability and sturdiness. Birch plywood is very light, strong and weather resistant, chamfered edges make construction very stable. Galvanized metal corners, galvanized lid band and galvanized joint fasteners provides the strength of a typical cleated plywood box but is lighter and has a smaller outside dimension.
TechnoBox is nail-less solution, and doesn’t require nails, staples, banding or any other materials it can be assembled fast and easy anywhere. It’s shipped unassembled what reduces inbound freight.
- Durable, long lasting, weather resistant
- Reduces weight, transportation prices, easy to store and move
- No banding, nailing, stapling or adhesives
- Reusable, easy to assemble, disassemble and store for later use
- Certain sizes are certified for dangerous goods transportation
- Exceptional protection against difficult transport conditions, long term storage and climate changes
- Compliant with international phytosanitary regulation for wood packaging for export deliveries