In a today’s world of globalization where the international transportations are becoming the cornerstone of Internationl Trade and the volumes of transported goods are dramatically increasing, the standards requirements for the packaging are notably high , especially for the dangerous goods transportation.
Technomar & Adrem provides a variety of dangerous goods certified box sizes for packing groups I (X), II (Y), III (Z), both solid and liquid substances. Our UN Boxes are specially designed to be certified to UN standards for the transport of dangerous goods by Road, Rail, Air and Sea.
Hazardous materials may have one of the following classes of dangerous goods:
- Explosive substances and articles containing explosives (Class 1)
- Compressed, liquefied or pressurized gas (class 2 below)
- Flammable liquids (Class 3)
- Flammable solids (Class 4.1)
- Flammable solids (Class 4.2)
- Substances which in contact with water emit flammable gases (Class 4.3)
- Oxidizing (oxidizing) agents (Class 5.1)
- Organic peroxides (Class 5.2)
- Toxic substances (Class 6.1)
- Infectious substances (class 6.2)
- Radioactive substances (Class 7)
- Corrosives (Class 8)
- Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles (Class 9)
Please feel free to contact us and we can tailor our solutions to your particular set-up and priorities.